Sunday, March 15, 2015

Top 5 Cinderella Merchandise

In honor of Disney's newest Live Action movie Cinderella coming out, I have compiled some awesome pictures of merch available. Its going to be my Top 5 Fave Cinderella Merch.




#5:
This beautiful LE Cinderella Costume for Girls. Its stunning. My only complaint is that if I were to purchase it, I would never let anyone wear it. ;)

#4:

This delicate tea set will enchant any fan. My only complaint: I would have extreme depression and would most likely need therapy if anything happened to this set. It just looks so fragile…

#3:

Lovely LE Ball Cinderella Doll. 129.95 from disneystore.com.

#2:

LE Wedding Cinderella. Very beautiful. 500.00 from disneystore.com.

#1:

This takes the cake as my absolute favorite. This is an actual wedding dress by Alfred Angelo that is meant to be a replica of the one Lily James wears in the film. I have never wished so much that I was gonna get married soon. You can learn about it at disneyweddings.com.

PLUS ONE EXTRA:

Disney Store Frozen Fever Anna Plush






No comments:

Post a Comment