Saturday, March 21, 2015

Review of Toddler Cinderella Plush

So, being me,  I went down to the mall to get some Panda Express. And, being me, I stopped in the Disney Store. And, being me, AGAIN,  I left with an adorable purchase.

May I present to you… Princess Cinderella!

She was so adorbs. I have Toddler Elsa already plus a Toddler Rapunzel & Toddler Ariel from the Parks. And baby Pegasus in a blanket, also from the Parks. So lil' Ella was gonna fit in pretty well. I am going to be completely honest with you… this picture looks exactly like what you get. One thing that always bugs me about the toddler dolls is Disney has to give them blush (they're 5, they don't wear blush) but the blush is different every time, so every time I have to go through a pile of dolls trying to find one that doesn't look like a doll from a horror movie. But the Ellas are all the same, and I think her 'makeup' looks perfect. One of my favorite things:

Her little bow!

If you're a fan of Cinderella, then I would definitely not skip her. She is adorable and cuddly.

Living Cuddly Ever After,
Vanessa


No comments:

Post a Comment